If you would like to create a manual order and have the UPS eFulfillment warehouse ship that order, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to Orders > Enter New Order
2. Fill out all Ship To details
3. For Buyer Requested Shipping Method, UPS eFulfillment has 5 service levels:
ONE DAY choose UPS Next Day Air
TWO DAY choose UPS Second Day Air
THREE DAY choose UPS Three Day Select
STANDARD choose UPS Standard
ECONOMY choose UPS SURE POST
4. Search for your product at the UPS Warehouse by searching with SKU or Product Name
You may see MAIN and / or LOUISVILLE and/or FONTANA with a number in brackets [ ]
5. Choose LOUISVILLE or FONTANA if you want the UPS Warehouse to ship the product.
Please note: the system will choose the UPS Warehouse that is closer to your buyer and can fulfill the order in its entirety.
So even if you choose LOUISVILLE, if you have inventory in FONTANA and your buyer is closer to FONTANA, the system will ship your order from FONTANA.
6. Repeat if adding additional skus to the order
7. Click CONTINUE
8. Under the Fees and Totals section you can add your Selling Price
9. Under the Payment section the value you added on the Fees and Totals section will populate.
NOTE: At this time, the UPS eFulfillment Portal does not process credit card transactions, so you will then click "SKIP" at the bottom right to proceed to the next page.
10. Click "SKIP"
11. On the CONFIRMATION page, please check the
- Shipping Method (Service Level) requested
- The SKU selected, and choose
- PENDING SHIPMENT for the order status
Click SAVE one time
12. To validate that your order has been sent to the UPS Warehouse for processing, please refer to this article: How to know if UPS eFulfillment is processing your order