- Billing Cycle: On or before the 15th day of each month you will receive an email notification that invoice is available on the portal. The invoice is not emailed to you.
- Invoices will represent previous month activity, in addition to any adjustments from previous open items. An invoice example is shown in the “Where to find your bill” section of the help menu. Notice you have a Company ID number and a Billing Account number. Payment must reference your Billing Account number.
- Billing terms are net 15 days, from the invoice date. Invoice is posted on the portal the same day it is generated.
- Payment will be by ACH/EFT. In order to avoid any issues with your first invoice payment, please download the EFT Authorization form UPS® eFulfillment portal and set-up as soon as possible (You can find the EFT form on the portal by searching for EFT). We will automatically withdraw from your bank account on the due date. The banking instructions are on the portal and contain customary bank account information. If you have questions about the form, please call UPS® eFulfillment customer service at 1-800-528-6109 (Option 3 Billing & Logistics Support).
- Late fees will be assessed promptly and they are one and one-half percent (1.5%) of the unpaid amount. Late fees are invoiced for any month where customer fails to make a payment of the Fees when due.
- Billing inquiries, disputes or claims can be filed on line by following the billing inquiry process or you can call UPS® eFulfillment customer service at 1-800-528-6109 (Option 3 Billing & Logistics Support). Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm, EST.
- Billing Adjustments: Payments are expected for full open balances. Adjustments, once approved, will be posted on the next invoice as a line item credit. Unpaid balances will have escalating consequences, including late payment fees, service interruption and inventory liens.
- Bill to Information. If you would like to set-up an alternate bill to address and contact for your account please send the contact name, physical address, phone number and email address to email@example.com
Have more questions? Submit a request