In addition to preparing in-bound shipments, you'll need create your ASN inside of the UPS eFulfillment Portal.
1) Go to eFULFILLMENT
2) Click on NEW SHIPMENT TO UPS
3) Choose the ship-to warehouse
4) Enter the SKU or Product Name in the text box.
- Carefully choose the correct sku that you want to send to the UPS Warehouse
- You will be given two options per sku if your catalog has imported in the UPS Portal:
1. "Other Sources": choose this option if you want to send inventory from another source.
2. "Main": choose this option if you are managing quantity in your own warehouse ("Main") and want to send some or all of that quantity to the UPS Warehouse.
NOTE: If you want to send more units than what you have in your "Main" warehouse location, please choose "other sources" and populate the quantity you wish to send.
5) If the product is not yet in your account, click on CREATE NEW PRODUCT.
6) Click on an item from the list to add it to your shipment.
7) Enter the quantity to ship.
8) Repeat 3-6 to add more items.
9) If you prefer, there is also an option for a bulk upload. Simply download the template and populate
10) After you select all of the items for your in-bound shipment, you will have two options for shipping your inventory to the UPS Warehouse
1. Ship with UPS
Choose this option to take advantage of preferred rates for single pieces or pallets
2. Ship on your own
a. Add in your Tracking Number/Bill of Lading.
b. Select a shipping carrier from the drop-down menu.
c. Select a date in the Expect Delivery field to keep track of ETAs
d. Enter a Merchant Reference Number. This is number for you to record and identify your shipments.
10) Click on SAVE to save as a draft or CONFIRM SHIPMENT TO UPS to send the shipment.
- UPS eFulfillment Kentucky Distribution Center
6700 Grade Lane
Louisville, KY 40213 800-528-6109, option 3
- UPS eFulfillment California Distribution Center
16270 Jurupa Ave, Suite 200
Fontana, CA 92337 800-528-6109 , option 3
- UPS eFulfillment Texas Distribution Center ***
13501 Independence Parkway
Dock Door # 108
Fort Worth, TX 76177
*** The Texas Distribution Center is currently for Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime merchants only at this time
- Once you click on SAVE & SEND, you cannot make additional changes. If you may need to add or remove items, click on SAVE instead.
- Should you experience any issues with the ASN process or have an ASN error to report, please contact UPS eFulfillment Support by emailing: email@example.com
Are you creating a freight shipment?